The Orange Leader
The Orange County Sheriff’s Office responded to the following calls from Sept. 26 - Oct. 2, 2012.
Wednesday, Sept. 26
• Harassment at the 700 block of Evengeline Lane in Vidor.
• Discharge of a firearm at the 6200 block of FM 1130 Road in Orange.
• Assault at the 17700 block of FM 105 in Vidor for a stabbing that occurred on Bessie Heights Road in Orange. A man claimed a female stabbed him during an altercation with two males.
• Disturbance at the 4700 block of Curtis Road in Vidor.
Thursday, Sept. 27
• Theft at the 12000 block of Bessie Heights Road in Orange.
• Disturbance at the 200 block of Happy Home Drive in Orange.
Friday, Sept. 28
• Theft at the 7100 block of Highway 87 in Orange.
• Burglary at the 4800 block of Old Highway 87 in Orange.
• Theft at the 8100 block of Kestrel East Road in Orange.
Saturday, Sept. 29
• Stolen vehicle at the 2200 block of Linda Street in Orange.
• Stolen vehicle at the 20800 block of Highway 62 in Orange.
• Sexual assault of a child at the 1800 block of Limerick Drive in Vidor.
• Dog bite at the 3400 block of Elk Drive in Orange.
Sunday, Sept. 30
• Assault at the 1200 block of West Circle Drive in Vidor.
• Disturbance at the 400 block of Kennedy Drive in Vidor.
Monday, Oct. 1
• Theft at the 1600 block of Big Bend Street in Vidor.
• Assault at the 300 block of Pine Shadows Street in Vidor.
Tuesday, Oct. 2
• Theft at the 200 block of Border Street. A woman went to the Sheriff’s Office to report a large amount of jewelry was missing from her residence.
• Disturbance at the 1600 block of Kenwood Street in Orange.
Source: Orange County Sheriff’s Office