The Orange Leader
Southeast Texas has always been a great location for live music throughout the year, and the month of December is no exception. Take a look back at some of the great concerts for the week of Dec. 13 - Dec. 19.
• Dec. 15, 2011 Motown legends The Commodores performed at Nutty Jerry’s in Winnie.
• Dec. 15, 1983 Todd Rundgren performed at Cardi’s in Beaumont.
• Dec. 16, 2011 The Charlie Daniels Band performed a stellar set of classic material at Nutty Jerry’s in Winnie.
• Dec. 17, 2008 A re-united Trust Company rocked out Scout Bar in downtown Beaumont.
• Dec. 18, 2006 Multi-platinum rock act Foreigner, featuring sole original member Mick Jones, delivered a stellar concert inside the Beaumont Civic Center.
• Dec. 18-19, 1993 Singer Anne Murray performed two concerts to capacity crowds at the Lutcher Theater in downtown Orange.